Monday, June 23, 2014

Dance Legend Chameleon swatches

Hello ladies! I am very happy and excited to share couple of polishes from Dance Legend Chameleon collection. I'm excited because Dance Legend is a Russian brand and it's always awesome to see amazing stuff like these gorgeous multichrome polishes made in your home land!

The polishes from this collection are named after Monsters, Inc. characters, I have Boo and Sulley.

Boo is a magenta/copper/green multichrome. The shifting is rather subtle and to me it appears copper most of the time, althouth it does get magenta in the shadow. The formula is on a watery side which goes very well with the thin round brush. I applied two coats for full opacity, and added Sally Hansen InstaDry top coat, because the finish is not as shiny as I would have liked for this polish.


You can see a hint of green - it's not really easy to catch.





In the shadow:
 And some close-ups:


Sulley is green/blue/purple. Color shifting is very strong here and you can see it pretty much in any lighting! This polish is just so amazing. It's more sheer than Boo, the formula and the brush are the same though. I used three coats for full opacity in the pictures below and Sally Hansen InstaDry top coat.

In the shadow:

What I like the best about this polish is that you can see a tiny purple sparkles on green and blue, it looks amazing. Let's see the close-ups:
You can purchase Dance Legend polishes at their website as well as other places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment