Monday, June 23, 2014

Watermelon nail art

Hello there! Today I want to share with you this watermelon manicure I made.




The polishes I used are:Red - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure #560 Kook-A-Mango
Brown - O.P.I. My Private Jet
Mint - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #340 Mint Sorbet
Green - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #280 Jazzy Jade


For my thumb, index and ring fingers I used 2 coats of red, waited for it to dry, then applied mint using a piece of cosmetic sponge and tweezers, then outlined it with gree using a nailart brush, finally, I used a toothpick and brown to make the seeds. For my ring and pinky fingers I did a simple gradient using mint and green.


Unfortunately I broke my ring finger nail, was my firt break since I started using Nail Envy 3 months ago, hope it grows back soon!

Funny thing, I happened to go to Ikea the day I made this manicure and bumped into two shelves right next to each other that matched my nails!





No comments:

Post a Comment