Monday, June 9, 2014

El Corazon Magic Shine swatches

Hello there! Today I'm going to show you my swatches of three polishes from Magic Shine collection by El Corazon.


Now if you are not familiar with El Corazon it's a Russian brand, I belive they make other beauty products as well, but I have been mainly focused on nail polishes and I think they are awesome, especially for their price of about $4-5 for a 16 ml bottle. There is a huge selection of shades too. Today i swatched #423/557 Magic Smoke, #423/553 Magic Charmer and #423/554 Magic Attraction.



Magic Smoke is a very sheer lilac with blue shimmer. After one coat you cant really see the lilac, just the shimmer, but the coat looks even without a hint of brushstrokes and you can wear it when you feel like doing a natural looking manicure with a little sparkle added to it. I prefer wearing more coats though. In the pictures below - 4 coats without a top coat.




The blue shimmer reminded me of another polish from my stash - OPI Austin-Tatious Turquoise. It's a blue shimmer in a sheer green base. Even though the polishes look completely different due to different base colour, the shimmer seems the same. So i tried both polishes over black and here is the result:

I would say that OPI looks better because it's green base doesnt show over black, while Magic Smoke's base does show a little bit and it just doesnt look right to me.

Moving on to the Magic Charmer. It's a sheer pink base with pink shimmer. I would say it's just a little bit more pigmented than the previous polish. 3 coats with no top coat shown below.




 The formula on this one was good, you can stroke the same spot with the brush over and over to lay more shimmer down without getting the coat too thick. Doesnt take too long to dry.

Now the last but not the least - Magic Attraction. It's a quite pigmented purple jelly with purple shimmer.  While I dont own the whole collection, I have seen the swatches and this polish is my absolute favorite. The colour is gorgeous and the formula is great. This one is an easy two-coater. 2 coats with a top coat in the pictures below.





I am just so in love with the shade that I cant stop looking at my nails every minute. It also gets very shiny in the electric light:
 I think that this shade would look great next to gold polish. Unfortunately I suck at stamping, but if I didnt I think I could make some beautiful things happen with some gold polish, stamping plate and this.

No comments:

Post a Comment