Wednesday, September 3, 2014

31DC2014 Day 03: Yellow - Exotic Fruit Lazy nail art

Hello there! I must admit I have been quite excited for today's yellow nails because I love yellow nail polish! Not sure what is it, but I just dig the look of nails painted yellow, not the colour itself. Now, if you care for nail polish at least half as much as I do, you probably know that yellow polishes tend to be uneasy to apply! I actually got this one from a co-worker, who is not a nail polish addict and she found it impossible to apply so she gave it to me, and this is the only INM polish I own at the moment. I am happy to report, INM #160 Amber has a great formula for a yellow polish. I got away with 3 coats, applied one after another, and got no bubbles whatsoever. It dries quite fast too. The colour has a strong lemon undertone in the bottle, less so on the nail. After the polish was completely dry I used exotic fruits water decals (chinese I believe, got them cheap). I was happy with the result and hated to remove the manicure to make a new one, but this is the downside of the 31DC I guess so I'll have to live with it haha!
Close-ups:


No comments:

Post a Comment