Saturday, September 27, 2014

31DC2014 Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

Hello there!
I'm so happy I managed to take pictures of my today's manicure and thus catch up on the challenge!


This patter is borrowed from my Etam pajama pants :) It's an easy pattern to recreate, it looks cool and I gave it a little twist by changing the scale of the pattern.
I started with 3 coats of OPI Alpine Snow (yup, back to 3 coats!) and topped them with regular OPI top coat (the purple tinted one) to even and smooth everything out as I was not planning to use top coat on top of my dots. For the dots I used Essie #27 Watermelon and Sally Hansen Triple Shine #200 Pixie Slicks.




Too bag I cant wear these outside so people could actually see what a cool match I made haha!
Once again, I'm so excited to catch up!
Thanks for reading and I will see you tomorrow (I hope)) with yet another manicure!

1 comment: