Sunday, September 14, 2014

31DC2014 Day 14: Flower - Sunset and Daisies

Hello there!
Had big plans for today's floral nail art but after several nailfails turned to simple daisies manicure.


The polishes I used:


To spice my daisies up a little bit I started with 2 coats of Essie #74 Tart Deco and made a gradient with Essie #27 Watermelon. Tart Deco is a wonderful shade that looks bleached orange in the bottle but leans more towards pink on the nail. Then i added a coat of Sally Hansen XtremeWear #180 Disco Ball because what a manicure would be without a sparkle?! :) Then I made simple daisies with dotting tool and OPI Alpine Snow and INM Out The Door #160 Amber. While the result might be not too original I like how neat and bright it turned out.





1 comment:

  1. Hello, This is Tina from Born Pretty Store , I had visited your blog, and it’s really awesome! We are a Nail Art retailer specialized in all kinds of latest nail art items and cosmetics. We would like to send you some free products to test : ) Are you interested in reviewing them for us?If you are interested in reviewing our products, please feel free to contact me. bornprettystorenailartpr(at)gmail(dot)com : )Looking forward to your reply. Thank you & best regards Tina

    ReplyDelete