Friday, September 5, 2014

31DC2014 Day 05: Blue - Geometric glitter placement

Hello there ladies!
For today's blue nails I recreated the nail art that I did a while ago but never posted. It is not hard to do but time consuming. I started with two coats of OPI Dining Al Frisco which is a sky blue shimmer. Then, after it was completely 100% dry, I used sticky tape to tape off some triangles and applied a layer of OPI Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue which is a medium blue shimmer and quickly peeled the tape off. Then I picked my smallest dotting tool and started placing glitters. And after couple of hours it was all done! Just kidding, it doesnt take too long once you get used to it :) I used two coats of top coat to make everything smooth and even.





2 comments:

  1. These are really lovely! I like the different shades of blue you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, these are BEAUTIFUL! I'd love to feature your nail art on my new site, Random Nail Art (www.randomnailart.com). If you're interested, you're welcome to message me at sparklysharpfabulous@gmail.com .

    Hope to hear from you soon! <3 Alessandra

    ReplyDelete