Monday, September 22, 2014

31DC2014 Day 22: Inspired by a Song - Let It Snow

Hello there ladies!
Dont know what is it but lately I have been missing winter. The snow, holidays, presents haha
So today's manicure represents Let It Snow.


That's a bottle of China Glaze There's Snow One Like You I'm holding! Since I saw this polish for the first time on the internet I wanted to buy it really badly! So today when I came across it at the store I went ahead and bought it and the rushed home to do this mani.
Unfortunately it was already dark when I finished so I had to use a lamp for my pictures which didnt to them any good I think, so I appologize for it.
The polishes I used:


I started with a coat of O.P.I. Alpine Snow on my pinky and thumb just so the cuticle line turns out more crisp and accurate. Then I applied two thin coats of There's Snow One Like You. On my ring finger I applied two coats of Dining Al Frisco and on my index and middle two coats of Dance Legend #342.
For snowflakes I used Milv water decals  from 3 different sheets. I sponged on some Fanta-Sea on index and middle, and also some DL #342 pn my ring finger to create icy frosty look. I finished with one coat of quick dry top coat.




I liked how this turned out and especially my new China Glaze polish! It's just as cool as I imagined it and I cannot wait to use it for more winter holiday manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment