Friday, September 26, 2014

31DC2014 Day 25: Inspired by Fashion - Denim Nails

Hello there!
For day 25 of 31DC2014 I decided to take an easy way and make denim nails :) I'm not much into fashion to be honest and jeans are what I wear most of the time anyways!

To create this manicure I started with two coats of Morfan Taylor #50093 Rhythm and Blues. It's a pretty blue foil that looks very denim on its own but even more so with a matte top coat!
I freehanded details in white using Golden Rose striping polish and applied copper dots with China Glaze Goldie But Goodie. When that was dry I applied one coat of OPI matte top coat. It did ruin the white details a little bit so I redid them on top of matte top coat.




In general I like how this turned out, it's simpe and cute. Easy to do as well if you are interested! I managed to do it with my non-dominant hand!


2 comments:

  1. Really nice! I love the little pocket details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your denim nails too - that Ciate polish seems perfect for them!

      Delete