Friday, September 12, 2014

31DC2014 Day 12: Stripes - Cobalt blue with gold stipes

Hello there!
So I wore tihs blue polish yesterday and I loved it so much that i had to use it for my today's 31DC manicure!

As always I took a picture of polishes I used :)

Variete #438 is a gorgeous crelly cobalt blue polish (think along the Dior Sailor lines) but unlike Sailor it doesnt have microshimmer. I used two coats for full opacity and it looked exactly the same as in the bottle. Golden Rose Nail Art is a super cheap polish with a striping brush. I never thought that I'd come up with straight lines but this striping brush was so amazing that I didnt have any problems whatsoever even thought i made the lines with my non-dominant hand!


Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow with yet another manicure :)



No comments:

Post a Comment