Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC2014 Day 15: Delicate Print - Black Lace Water Decals

Hello there ladies!
Today I have this black lace nail art to share with you!

I started with 3 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure #140 Peachy Keen. This is my recent favourite nude shade, it's just so warm and pretty that I cant get enough of it! The formula is not flawless, you need to wait for each coat to 100% dry out or it can get bubbly, takes quite a bit to dry too, but in my opinion this polish is worth it :)
I used Milv water decals. It's just water decals, not much to tell about them, you just cut them out with manicure scissors, wet them and stick them to the nail!
I used 2 coats of Seche Vite to smooth everything out. This was my fist time using this legendary top coat, I got a tiny 0.125 fl oz bottle just today to try it out. I can say its drying capabilities are impressive but I'm not a big fan of it because it pulls the polish near cuticule and quite badly too. Can be a life saviour with some never-drying polishes though!



 Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love nude nails too. These water decals and the way you applied them is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahnk you very much Christine! Took me quite a bit to figure out how to cut them out haha

      Delete