Thursday, September 25, 2014

31DC2014 Day 24: Inspired by a Book - Breakfast at Tiffany's

Hello there ladies!
I'm one day behind all of you now because when I finished this manicure it was already too dark to shoot. I was planning to catch up today and post two manicures but something came up! I will try to catch up in next couple of days!
This manicure could have been inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany's movie as well!


I started with 2 coats of Rimmel #500 Peppermint and 2 coats of OPI Alpine snow on my ring finger. I added some rhinestones on my middle finger and white dots with dotting tool and Alpine Snow. This accent nails are supposed to represent pearl necklace that Holly wore in the movie.




My ring finger is supposed to be a Tiffany gift box :) I taped the cross off with a sticky tape and applied one coat of Peppermint.




No comments:

Post a Comment